Recent studies of knowledge workers indicate they spend less than 40% of their time in the office, and no longer require assigned workspace.
With the increasing price of commercial real estate, leading organisations must find ways to more effectively and efficiently maximise the use of office space. Many organisations are implementing hotelling solutions where employees can reserve their spot for a specified period of time through a self-service portal.
With the Planon hotelling solution organisations can keep track of all of their resources.
Using Planon’s hotelling solution, organisations can save money through the more effective use of their office space.
“Planon not only enables us to improve and innovate our processes, but also delivers our clients full visibility and transparency on
our services, offering them greater performance and reactivity and, ultimately, the best value for their money.”
– Pascal Milland, Vice President Facilities Management Services, Sodexo
“The management reports that we can generate have given us a much better picture of space utilisation. Improved visibility into our
resource use enables us to plan better, manage work orders more efficiently and to make better use of our time.”
– Maryanne Keller, Head of Facility Management, Bayer
“Planon’s ability to listen, react and then adapt as our project progressed was second to none. We have now achieved all the
objectives that we set at the beginning of the project. The ROI provided to clients is now undeniable, and can be quantified project
– Christophe Carlier, Head of Processes Information System Project Management, Exprimm
“We also appreciated the richness of the range of services offered by Planon."
– Pascal Benoit, Chief Procurement Officer and France Procurement, Real Estate & Infrastructure Director, EMEA
“Using Planon led to considerable time and cost savings.”
– F.J. Edelijn, Shell Technology Exploration & Production B.V.
“No other system had the same comprehensive functionality and the facility to customise this to meet our requirements.”
– Richard Newell, Facilities Manager, MBDA Missile Systems