With SaaS you can significantly reduce your IT costs, improving flexibility, and take advantage of an already preconfigured Planon environment, increasing your return on investment and decreasing your total costs of ownership.
Our SaaS solution provides immediate access to our best-practice implementation, also hosted and managed by Planon. Implementation simply involves uploading your data, and defining and implementing authorizations.
“Planon not only enables us to improve and innovate our processes, but also delivers our clients
full visibility and transparency on our services, offering them greater performance and reactivity
and, ultimately, the best value for their money.”
– Pascal Milland, Vice President Facilities Management Services, Sodexo
“The management reports that we can generate have given us a much better picture of space
utilization. Improved visibility into our resource use enables us to plan better, manage work
orders more efficiently and to make better use of our time.”
– Maryanne Keller, Head of Facility Management, Bayer
“So, are we happy with Planon? Yes – they can be both proactive and reactive, and I like the fact
that I get sensible replies to my questions. They know where I’m coming from; they’re not just
a remote software house. And, of course, they’re a sizeable company with a good user base, so
there’s backup available for their developments.”
– Derek Southwell, Database Manager, Cambridge University
“Planon’s ability to listen, react and then adapt as our project progressed was second to none.
We have now achieved all the objectives that we set at the beginning of the project. The ROI
provided to clients is now undeniable, and can be quantified project by project.”
– Christophe Carlier, Head of Processes Information System Project Management, Exprimm
“As a company we now work more efficiently and the fact we can monitor work so closely
means no-one is left struggling, as we are able to rearrange and distribute workloads properly.
As a result, our workforce is much happier.”
– David Hambidge, Head of Estates, North Dorset Primary Care Trust
“We also appreciated the richness of the range of services offered by Planon.”
– Pascal Benoit, Chief Procurement Officer and France Procurement, Real Estate & Infrastructure Director, EMEA
“Planon’s great strength is that they maintain a good relationship with their customers despite
their growth. We still feel that we are a valued customer, and they listen to us.”
– F. Sijstma, ICT Advisor and Project Leader, Ijsselmeer Hospital’s Foundation
“There was no need for extra programming with Planon. All the functionality we required was
already in the solution.”
– P. Verheye, Technical Service Manager, East-Limburg Hospital
“Using Planon led to considerable time and cost savings.”
– F.J. Edelijn, Shell Technology Exploration & Production B.V.