For the last few years, the ‘Internet of Things’ and ‘Smart Buildings’ have both been buzzwords on everyone’s lips. Within the field of Facility and Real Estate Management, the discussion focuses on how to make the workplace more cost efficient, effective, and customer-oriented.
The challenge is to determine what practical use cases can really support the strategic objectives of the organisation. In this webinar, Planon will give practical examples of Internet of Things, explain how to create a business case to support implementation, and suggest dos and don’ts when investigating Smart Building solutions.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn about:
- Recent research on the Internet of Things in FM and RE
- 3 practical use cases and their benefits
- Case studies from the field
- How IWMS can help you develop smart solutions and achieve organisational objectives
- Daily practice, what should your next steps be?
To view this free webinar, simply complete the form.