Real Estate Management
Space & Workplace Management
Asset & Maintenance Management
Integrated Services Management
Ready to use processes in Planon Integrated Services Management solution
The Planon Integrated Services Management solution streamlines and supports the planning, execution and monitoring of all services processes that are requested by your organisation. By integrating multiple suppliers and disciplines of FM, IT, and HR into unified processes, customers gain a better service at a lower cost. The standard integration of this solution with Planon’s Asset & Maintenance Management solution allows you to contract and monitor both building related hard services and people centric soft services in one solution. The solution contains preconfigured processes and workflows for many operational FM and HR services and a standard implementation of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for IT Service Management. Planon Apps, Planon Self-Service and Planon Mobile Field Services ensure an easy, efficient connection for both customers and tradesman with this solution, resulting in a full end-to-end solution for all stakeholders.
Why Planon software
- The Integrated Services Management solution is connected to the other solutions in Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers including Space & Workplace Management and Asset & Maintenance Management
- Multiple disciplines are integrated in one solution and can easily be extended with additional disciplines, services and workflows
- All stakeholders, including customers, front office coordinators, back office managers, tradesmen, and external providers are interconnected in one single solution
- Easy and configurable integration with SAP or other financial systems for invoicing processes
- Simple and intuitive Self-Service portal and Smartphone Apps for customers to enter service request, report incidents or query actual progress
- Reduced costs by increased efficiency in processing and delivery of services
- One-stop-shopping for customers through multi-disciplinary integration
- Anytime, anyplace access to services to enable business productivity
- Continuous monitoring that increases service quality and customer satisfaction
- Full chain integration that supports flexibility in your sourcing strategy
The Planon Integrated Services Management solution supports processes that unify customers and delivery stakeholders in an end-to-end, integrated solution. The unique combination of Smartphone Apps and Self-Service portal for services requesting, the ready to use processes for real time monitoring, and mobile tools for operational execution, ensures full chain integration that result in efficient processing. By integrating people and workplace centric services from the disciplines of FM, IT and HR in one single solution, you offer your customers a single point of contact for any service request, incident or question. Preconfigured workflows ensure a seamless connection with applicable back offices and specialists. All processes are interconnected, use the same data, and are integrated with other Planon solutions to maximise the benefits from having an Integrated Workplace Management System.
Integrated Service Desk:
- Process any service request, incident or question from any discipline from beginning to end, track the incoming call from acceptance, assignment, execution right the way through until it is closed
- Easily enter new calls, avoid redundant registrations of incidents, use the inbuilt knowledge base for questioning and fast problem solving
- Automate approvals, internal assignment or external dispatching of work by standardised workflows and monitor service level agreements, costs and quality of execution proactively
FM Service Management and execution:
- Execute catering, cleaning, waste disposal, security and workplace services request, register costs, time spent, stock control and delivery details
- Support reservations of facilities, events, travel services, visitor registration, parking and hospitality services
- Manage access authorisations, security plans, issued keys, locks and their associated locations
IT Service management and execution:
- ITIL based processes for Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, and Release Management
- Easy to use and maintain knowledge base to drive fast problem solving based on shared knowledge and experience
- Integrated Configuration Management Database (CMDB) that supports all processes, networked assets and visualisations to track impacts with easy search functions for any CMDB component
Monitoring and control:
- Proactively monitors the execution of any service request or incident according to applicable service level, agreed timelines, costs, and quality
- Inbuilt alerts that automatically inform you about upcoming or potential escalations, exceeding timeliness or budgets, or excessive backlogs of incidents
- External notifications that send alerts to relevant email addresses, SMS messages to specific mobile numbers, or even an instant message via your preferred social media platform
Customer feedback and quality control:
- Give requestors automated feedback by email or web based Planon Self-Service regarding the status of a request, the planned delivery, eventual delays and actual costs
- Support easy customer feedback on the perceived service, timing and quality when a request or incident is closed
- Execute objective quality control surveys based on predefined KPIs and easy to use mobile tools
On this page you learned more about Planon's solution for Integrated Services Management.
Interested to find out more? Use one of the options below.
en ad-blockerare! För att se formuläret på denna sida, vänligen inaktivera din annonsblockerare för vår hemsida.