Real Estate Management
Space & Workplace Management
Asset & Maintenance Management
Integrated Services Management
Ready to use processes in Planon Asset & Maintenance Management solution
The Planon Asset & Maintenance Management solution supports all processes that are relevant to budget, plan, execute, monitor and evaluate any type of maintenance activity on any type of asset. By supporting interconnected processes such as Reactive Maintenance, Planned Preventive Maintenance, Condition Monitored Maintenance and Condition Assessment, you can constantly optimise your asset condition, increase its lifetime, and reduce maintenance costs. The standard integration of this solution with Planon’s Real Estate and Sustainability Management solution allows you to align your maintenance strategy with your companies’ real estate portfolio and sustainability goals. Based on preconfigured workflows, work dispatching processes, and mobile solutions, you are in full control of maintenance execution, including Health & Safety procedures, cost and quality control, and compliance with legislation and law.
Why Planon software
- This solution is fully integrated with all other solutions in Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers: Real Estate Management, Space & Workplace Management, Integrated Services Management and Sustainability Management
- All processes are interconnected, based on established market standards and ready for immediate use
- Stakeholders like maintenance executives, planners, customers, purchase managers, tradesmen, finance, and external providers are all interconnected in one single solution
- Easy and configurable integration with SAP and any other financial system
- Very simple and intuitive to use Self-Service portal and Smartphone Apps that internal or external customers can use to report interventions, malfunctions or maintenance requests
- Reduced maintenance and replacement costs by integrated planning, efficient execution, and proactive monitoring
- Less and shorter asset downtimes by transferring maintenance from reactive to planned and condition based
- Proven compliance with Health & Safety regulations and obligatory measures and documentations
- Maximised flexibility in your outsourcing strategy because of continuous performance monitoring and management information to validate your strategy
- Increased value and better performance of your assets and buildings resulting in a commercial attractive and sustainable built environment
The Planon Asset & Maintenance Management solution supports processes that solve challenges on different levels of maintenance maturity and complexity. This allows you to align your maintenance strategy with your role and responsibility, your real estate strategy, and corporate sustainability targets. For owned buildings and capital intensive assets you might implement a Just-In-Time maintenance strategy, where for leased buildings and non-business-critical assets a reactive maintenance strategy might apply. For high energy consuming assets you might combine your planned preventive maintenance with energy reduction measures to meet sustainability and asset lifecycle targets in one integrated plan. All processes are interconnected, use the same data, and are integrated with other Planon solutions to maximise the benefits from having a true Integrated Workplace Management System.
- Process any incident or non-planned maintenance request from beginning to end, track the incoming call, through acceptance, assignment, execution till the final closing and reporting
- Automate internal assignment or external dispatching of work by standardised workflows and monitor service level agreements, costs and quality of execution proactively
- Analyse the maintenance history of any asset or property regarding interventions, incidents and reactive work, to ultimately reduce failure rates and associated costs
Planned Preventive Maintenance:
- Create short- and long term maintenance plans based on time-based activities that are linked to your assets and properties
- Translate your maintenance plans into yearly, quarterly or even monthly operational work order plans that are either executed by your own staff or contracted to providers
- Track costs, SLA’s and results to constantly align maintenance investments and efforts with your budgets and targets
Condition Monitoring and Assessment:
- Integrate smart meters and networked assets with the Planon software to automatically forecast and execute maintenance activities based on meter readings or threshold values
- Assess objectively the actual condition of any asset and benchmark it to the required condition
- Generate maintenance plans that bring your assets back to the required condition, based on assessed defects and the assets’ deterioration curves
- Collect all maintenance work in one central work order repository to efficiently and effectively plan work, dispatch work to people- teams- or external providers, and monitor and analyse the execution of maintenance work
- Support the execution of work with Field Services solutions on mobile phones devices to increase processing speed and efficiency in planning, and assure compliance with Health & Safety regulations
- Connect planning and execution of maintenance work with extensive stock control of materials and spare parts, and integrate with the associated purchase management and financial processes
- Combine maintenance work into integrated projects to gain maximise value from synergies within these projects
- Identify project activities, set priorities, view timelines, work breakdown structures, manage deadlines and budgets and facilitate communication with the project team
- Keep track of all budgets and expenses related to projects across the real estate portfolio and get automatic alerts in case budgets get potentially exceeded
On this page you learned more about Planon's solution for Asset & Maintenance Management.
Interested to find out more? Use one of the options below.
en ad-blockerare! För att se formuläret på denna sida, vänligen inaktivera din annonsblockerare för vår hemsida.