Solution Center Specialist – Nijmegen
Do you want to be part of a new product development team that is creating innovative solutions[DS1] for real estate management? As a Solution Center Specialist, you are working at the center of our software solution development, setting up solutions for our clients in the most optimal way. You are keen to deliver the best user experiences to real estate managers and developers in Europe.
Planon’s mission is to be the best in class on real estate software solutions, enabling our clients to effectively solve their Real Estate Development and Real Estate Management solutions, from strategic portfolio management to day-to-day cost control on investment projects.
As a Solution Center Specialist you have key knowledge on the software solutions that the Solution Center provides. Your work with colleagues provide an optimal setup of those solutions. By your key knowledge and insight, you support our consultancy-, marketing- and sales staff as well as partners in their operations to help them achieve project success.
We need you to define, design and setup the Property Management Solution best-practice as part of our suite of solutions. You will support colleagues and partners concerning demo and delivery of the solutions.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Collaborating with you colleagues to optimize the setup of our best-practices;
- Adopting the latest products and innovations which the Planon software platform is offering in your Solution Accelerator;
- Contributing to the setup and maintenance of the solution knowledge-base for specialist support of business areas and partners;
- Providing specialist answers to RFQs and RFPs, implementation questions safe-guarding high quality and consistency;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to define content of solution-specific learning tracks and materials.
- Software Development
- 5-10 years
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees are the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to be open to innovation, an open colleague, quality oriented and focused on providing great customer experiences to our clients.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Affinity with managing real estate business software and configuration of it;
- Ability to analyze problems and provide options to solve them;
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Experience in working with Real Estate Property Management solutions is a pre.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer the following benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn,live, and play.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.