New Business Sales - North America
Are you an outstanding sales professional who loves from working with customers to meet their business needs and closing deals? Would you like to represent market-leading smart workplace software and solutions for large enterprise clients? Join our North America sales team.
As a Planon enterprise sales executive, your role is identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities. You will be responsible for actively maintaining a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities for Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and other Planon offerings and for successfully closing those opportunities. Together with our solutions advisors and sales operations team, you will respond to RFPs, give sales presentations to prospective clients, facilitate and attend product demos, prepare and deliver proposals, play a persuasive role in articulating Planon’s value proposition to a successful close, and work with the President and legal team to manage the contract negotiations.
You will successfully fulfill your role by:
- Identifying new business opportunities with strategic target accounts in North America;
- Following up in a timely manner for all Planon generated leads, demo requests and contact us forms assigned to you;
- Meeting individual sales targets for each product category;
- Proactively representing Planon in existing and target market segments based on Planon’s growth strategy;
- Managing new business opportunities according to Planon approved pricing, terms of payment, and contract terms;
- Attending and representing Planon at assigned events and conferences;
- Showing active presence on social media to promote Planon and/or its partners;
- Maintaining a robust and accurate pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.
- North America
- 5-10 years
Our mission is to create a healthy and engaging workplace through the use of integrated software and hardware solutions. Planon’s single IWMS platform, combined with our ecosystem of solution partners, positions Planon as the partner of choice for delivery of end-to-end real estate, workplace, and facility management solutions. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be a team player, creative, and self-motivated and have a track record of experience and success with proposing solutions to enterprise clients.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree;
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience within the software industry;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Analytical, hands-on, and customer-oriented;
- Technically savvy with the ability to succeed in a consultative sales position;
- Self-motivated team player, eager learner, positive attitude, and excellent networker;
- Fluent in English;
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. and Canada.
Planon offers a dynamic, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to for ongoing learning and career advancement. We celebrate our success in many ways -- from large collaborative initiatives and internal training to social events and team building activities that help our people become happy, productive employees.
View our local benefits package here: Benefits North America
Apply now and find out how rewarding working at Planon can be!
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.