Senior Developer Java - Nijmegen
Create excellent software solutions for our clients and have impact on million users. Are you ready to share your knowledge and innovate with us? Our Development department consists of 200+ excellent colleagues who inspire each other every day.
As a Senior Java Developer at Planon, you work on innovations that matter. Our mission is to be the best, by providing in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility and real estate challenges.
We need you to develop high quality software solutions for our clients and guide your multidisciplinary scrum team members. We challenge you every step of the way: world-leading brands, innovative products and great career opportunities are all part of your job.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Successfully develop and maintain our software solutions;
- Translate specific customer questions to software solutions that can be used for multiple customers;
- Programming with Core Java and Java Script. We do use other systems like TypeScript, Angular, Apache Cordova, Gradle, WildFly, Tomcat, Oracle and MS SQL. If you have experience of working with these systems, that would be an advantage.
- Software Development
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees are the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to passionate about software development, and keen to share it with your colleagues. Next to having technical skills we’d like you to combine your technical skills with a pragmatic mentality.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in (Business) Informatics or similar;
- At least 7 years of experience as a Software Developer, preferably with Java;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- The ambition to maintain our position as world market leader.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer a good salary and the following benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.