About Automatic User Account Creation
This app provides the option to link person records to user accounts. When creating a person record, an account is automatically added and linked to that person record. The account is linked to the configured account group.
When the person record end date is updated, the account end date is automatically updated as well. If the end date is in the past, the account is deactivated and automatically disconnected from the person and the account group.
|IWMS & CAFM, Service Providers||Planon||Global||Free|
- Automatically create a new user account when a new person record is created
- Automatically link the newly created user to a configured user group
- Automatic update the user account end date based on the person record end date or person record status
- Automatic user account disconnection from the person record and account group if the user account end date is in the past
- A separate SLA does not have to be discussed
Version of the app:
Related Planon solutions
- Planon Integrated Workplace Management Solution
- Planon Facility Services Business Solution
- Planon Campus Management Solution
- Planon Lease Accounting Solution
Planon is the leading global provider of Real Estate and Facility Management software that enables building and service digitalisation by integrating the diverse landscape of smart building technology, business solutions and data into one source of truth and turning that into value for building owners, building users, and service providers. Independent market research and consulting firms have consistently rated Planon as a global leader in the market. Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for more than 2,500 clients, supported by offices and partners around the world.