About Copy or Move Document to Secure Location
This business rule ensures secure storage of documents by copying or moving the field value of a document which is added to a Communication Log to the Secure Document field.
Two scenarios can be supported:
- When adding a file to the Document Reference field on a Communication Log, the file will be automatically added to the Document (Secure) field on the Communication Log.
- When adding a file to the Document Reference field on a Communication Log, the file will be automatically moved to the Document (Secure) field on the Communication Log. The Document Reference field is cleared after the file is moved to the secure document field.
|IWMS & CAFM, Compliance||Planon||Global||Free|
- Automatically copy Communication Log document to Secure document.
- Automatically move Communication Log document to Secure document.
- Planon L71 or higher.
- There is no need to agree a separate SLA for this app.
Version of the app:
Related Planon solutions
Planon is the leading global provider of Real Estate and Facility Management software that enables building and service digitalisation by integrating the diverse landscape of smart building technology, business solutions and data into one source of truth and turning that into value for building owners, building users, and service providers. Independent market research and consulting firms have consistently rated Planon as a global leader in the market. Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for more than 2,500 clients, supported by offices and partners around the world.