EY’s proximity monitoring solution creates an opportunity to get more people back into the workplace, safely and responsibly. It uses smartphones, wearable devices and location beacons to anonymously monitor and log interactions between people. EY Proximity Monitor is key to building confidence and trust in the created environment to support a safe return to work and helps companies to optimise their office space.
- Proximity tracking: Anonymous logging and monitoring of high-risk interactions between people.
- Room occupancy: Measuring actual room occupancy levels and monitoring against maximum allowed occupancy levels.
- Group interaction: Helping to keep groups separate on the premises.
- Live dashboard: Real-time information is analysed and presented via a live digital dashboard.
|Space & Workplace, Employee Enablement, Data & Analytics||EY Advisory||Global||Paid|
- Dashboard analytics – Provides real-time site updates
- Wireless – Works with Bluetooth, 4G and Wi-Fi
- Fast to deploy – Takes less than five days to deploy, test and fully scale
- Proven use cases – Across large indoor and outdoor sites
- Inexpensive – Costs just a few euros per person per week
Version of the app
Related documents and links
Related Planon solutions
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.