OrthoGraph is the one-stop source of operational BIM – even for buildings that are already in use. Get in control by capturing any building with speed and accuracy using simple and rugged tools, and create accurate 3D BIM data including RFID inventory. Stay in control with OrthoGraph’s operational BIM data built into the everyday facility management and maintenance management workflows. This helps the crew to navigate to the maintenance points faster and reduces the time spent on the work by providing access to photos and relevant parametric and graphical information.
Accurate area and surface information provides data for rental services as well as for renovations and refurbishments. Building data can be measured and inventoried rapidly (2,000m2/day per surveyor) and directly accessed from OrthoGraph’s Operational BIM in Planon. Any changes to the building can be updated in Planon with a simple click of a button.
Owners of large buildings such as hospitals, universities, shopping malls, office buildings or public institutions can benefit from real-life, accurate data to achieve savings comparable to the original construction costs of these buildings over the long-term operational period. Meanwhile, increased service levels will ensure the competitiveness of such buildings. The payback period is a matter of months, and the first value creation starts during the surveying work.
|BIM, IWMS & CAFM Asset and Maintenance||OrthoGrapgh||Global||Paid|
- Create a 3D operational BIM model
- Draw and measure floorplans
- Create a graphical inventory with barcoding or RFID
- Record custom data about any inventory or graphical element
- Instant reports on-site including measured and calculated data at any time
- Visualize all data on-site using mobile technology and in the office in a web browser
- Data modifications are made at the place of work by the regular maintenance crew
- Simple workflows and low-cost and rugged tools for surveying and inventory
- Share any element using a simple link for easy communication
- 3D pipe and tube measurement to support maintenance operations
- One-click data migration and update in Planon
- Integrate with any systems needing updated building information including BMS, access control, meeting room management, etc.
- Take a snapshot of the BIM at any time and export it in IFC, DXF or Excel formats
- Mobile app: iPad (preferred), iPhone or Android
- System requirements: Compatible web browsers are Safari, Chrome and MS Edge
To use and integrate this app with your Planon solution(s), you need to purchase both OrthoGraph and the connector Planon Connect for OrthoGraph. Please get in contact with your accountmanager at Planon to purchase Planon Connect for OrthoGraph, or use the Contact button above for more information.
Version of the app
Related documents and links
Related Planon solutions
OrthoGraph’s BIM ecosystem delivers real-life graphical building and inventory data during the total building lifecycle, both on-site and in the cloud. Highly reduces facility management costs by digitising property data and operation workflows with low-cost, accurate as-built survey technology, run by your maintenance crew, all integrated.