About Planon Connect for Calendar – Microsoft Graph
This solution offers a seamless and bidirectional integration to synchronise employees’ calendars in Microsoft Office365 with the availability of meeting rooms in the Planon solution.
|IWMS & CAFM,
- Uses Microsoft Office365 to plan meetings based on attendees’ calendars and automatically searches for an available meeting room.
- If the start time or duration of a meeting is changed in Microsoft Office365, there is an automated real-time check on the availability of the corresponding meeting room.
- If a meeting is cancelled in Microsoft Office365, the applicable room is immediately released for other reservations.
- Supports the planning of meetings in multiple time zones.
- Planon L67 or higher.
- A licence for Planon Integrated Service Management solution is a prerequisite.
- There is no need to agree a separate SLA for this app.
Version of the app:
Related Planon solutions
Planon is the leading global provider of Real Estate and Facility Management software that enables building and service digitalisation by integrating the diverse landscape of smart building technology, business solutions and data into one source of truth and turning that into value for building owners, building users, and service providers. Independent market research and consulting firms have consistently rated Planon as a global leader in the market. Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for more than 2,500 clients, supported by offices and partners around the world.