Meet the Experts – Key insights into implementing a sustainability strategy in FM services
With sustainability fast becoming the overriding strategic objective for many businesses, FM services providers are having to integrate ESG and sustainability initiatives into their service delivery strategy.
In this edition of Planon’s Meet the Experts speakers from Frost & Sullivan and SPIE discuss:
- Outlook and key trends shaping the future of the global FM services market
- A holistic view of sustainability - going beyond energy and environment
- The role of facilities services providers in helping customers define and meet their Sustainable Development Goals
- Theory into practice - the path towards becoming a sustainability services provider
- The critical role of technology in bringing sustainability to life and meeting goals
- Sustainability Reporting - understanding your data is key
Meet the Speakers:
- Moderator: David Karpook, Strategic Business Consultant, Global Product Marketing at Planon
- John Raspin, Partner and Director of Energy & Environment at Frost & Sullivan
- Rainer Hollang, Member of the Executive Committee of SPIE Deutschland & Zentraleuropa and Managing Director of SPIE Efficient Facilities GmbH
- Derrek Clarke, Product Marketing – FM Service Providers at Planon
Are you interested in watching this webinar? Please fill out the registration form on this page to request the recording.