Planon named a worldwide ‘Leader’ in CMMS
In recent years, the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) landscape and the scope of maintenance processes and capabilities that a CMMS covers has greatly expanded. In addition to improving and automating processes around reactive, planned, condition-based, and preventative maintenance, CMMS vendors will offer an integrated solution which also supports organisations with improving:
- Scenario planning, resource planning & dispatching
- Work order management
- Health & Safety compliance
- Mobile solution capabilities
- Monitoring, analysis, and reporting capabilities
The ‘IDC MarketScape WorldWide SaaS CMMS Application 2021 Vendor Assessment’ also states that with the prevalence of SaaS models, CMMS software deployment has now evolved into a multiyear relationship, meaning organisations should look beyond product functionality and evaluate a vendor’s customer engagement, ecosystem approach, cloud delivery, strategic roadmap, and overall vision when selecting a CMMS vendor.
For even more insights, you can fill out the form on this page to download an excerpt of the IDC MarketScape excerpt on CMMS for free. What you’ll find in this excerpt:
- The IDC MarketScape defines 3 critical steps organisations should take to choose the right CMMS
- Access to 20+ scoping questions to help you define your organisational strategy and needs before choosing a CMMS
- Learn how your organisation’s strategy and goals can be supported by Planon’s CMMS and future-proof strategy
Why Choose Planon for your CMMS Needs?
Within this IDC MarketScape, Planon has been positioned as a ‘Leader’ for CMMS solutions based on the depth of its CMMS capabilities and the strength of Planon’s strategy, roadmap, and vision for the future. The IDC MarketScape highlighted Planon’s strengths:
- Planon’s Open Platform and ecosystem (Planon Universe is an open platform that can integrate with enterprise applications, vendor systems, and service contractors, as well as building management systems, IoT platforms, and sensors)
- Planon’s digital visualisation capabilities (AutoCAD, BIM, Digital Twin Models, and more)
- Planon’s Global Reach (14 offices worldwide; product available in 12 languages)
Download the excerpt to learn more.