The market for IoT platform solutions has expanded and changed rapidly in recent years. Organisations looking to reduce costs, digitise operations, boost employee satisfaction, and gain an edge in ESG-related activities are actively seeking IoT solutions that will best support their corporate goals, both now and well into the future.
But, where to begin?
There are hundreds of choices and vendors in the IoT market now. However, research from Verdantix suggests that IoT Platforms are the best choice for organisations looking to apply IoT to more than one area of their business. To help organisations make better sense of what’s available in the IoT platform market, Verdantix has released a ‘Buyer’s Guide for Selecting a Smart Building IoT Platform.’ You can access a free copy of this report for a limited time by filling out the form on this page.
This Verdantix Buyer’s Guide for Smart Building IoT Platforms answers questions, such as:
- What is an IoT platform?
- How can IoT products support my wider business strategy?
- What are key considerations to take into account when choosing an IoT platform?
- What are some notable IoT trends?
- Is an IoT investment right for my organisation?
- Which vendors can meet the requirements of my organisation?
Fill out the form on this page now to receive a free copy of this guide.