Ian Dunning, Global Facilities Director: “Planon’s global IWMS enables us to achieve our targets.”Learn more
Real Estate Management
Space & Workplace Management
Asset & Maintenance Management
Integrated Services Management
Planon Sustainability Management is one of the five solutions in Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS): Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers.
The Planon Sustainability Management solution allows you to measure and monitor all energy consumption, carbon emissions and costs of your buildings and departments in a structured and standardised way. By registering and importing all impact areas including energy, waste, and commuting data in one central database, you gain access to relevant KPIs that support decision making and compliant reporting. The solution supports sustainability assessments based on standards including BREEAM-In-Use & LEED to validate the green performance of your real estate and organisation. Project management and measurement libraries support the execution of targeted improvements to ultimately save costs, increase your portfolio value and improve your corporate image.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Discover Planon Sustainability Management
Structure and maintain data
With the Planon Sustainability Management solution, you can collect and register all relevant consumption data including energy readings, gas consumption, water usage, waste disposals, and travelling impact in a structured and single integrated database.
Ready to use processes
The Planon Sustainability Management solution contains process that allow you to measure the sustainability profile of your buildings and processes in a controlled manner, improving them where possible, and continually monitoring them.
Valuable management information
Reliable output and comparable KPIs are the foundation for ensuring compliant reporting and the ability to identify potential costs and emission reductions. The Planon Sustainability Management solution includes many standard reports to ensure compliance with legislation and corporate reporting.
Read more about Planon Sustainability Management
- Integrated by default with the other Planon solutions
- Supports all sustainability impact areas including grid and solar electricity, district heating and cooling, gas, fuels, water, waste, transport and materials
- Configurability of emissions factors and cost profiles combined with degree days creates comparable reporting for reliable analysis
- Create measurement catalogues to re-use experiences and track and report the Return On Investment from any improvement action
- Based on global standards including Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) that can be extended with local standards or requirements