Technical Solution Developer
We want to remain at the leading edge of the innovative real estate and facility management market. Do you want to work in a dynamic position where you work on technical content as well as be responsible for improving customer satisfaction?
We are looking for Technical Solution Developer to join our Planon as a Platform solution expertise center (PSEC team). As a Technical Solution Developer, you will be part of the PSEC team together with our Dutch and Indian colleagues.
As a Technical Solution Developer you work in a dynamic position where you work on technical content as well as contact with our customers. As part of this team, you are responsible to keep the Planon product related solutions for our customers up to date to the latest standards. The PSEC team is focused on improving customer satisfaction.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Keep the Planon product related solutions for our Planon customers up-to-date to the latest standards
- Development of new generic solutions based on the Planon platform
- Supporting the Planon partners
- Delivery of high quality and sustainable software solutions, including documentation according to specifications
- Following the trends in your expertise and sharing this knowledge with your colleagues.
- Provide input on the quality and improvement of the Planon product.
- The Netherlands
- Software Development
- Less than 3 years
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees are the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to be a team player, innovative and pro-active. In addition, we stand for high quality and we’d like you to combine your technical skills with strong communication skills.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in (Business) Informatics or similar
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Developer, preferably with Java
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless your experience.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer a good salary and benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Do you love building connections and are you able to share your passion about coding with your team members and asking the right questions?