Tester - Manual & Automation
Do you want to assure high-quality- user-friendly software? In this role, you have an impact on the improvement of first-time-right software development.
Keeping a keen eye on the quality of our code: your job
As an Experienced Tester, you want to work on solutions that matter. At Planon, you can. Our mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions enabling our clients to solve their facility and real estate challenges effectively.
We need you to test our web-based enterprise products together with your multidisciplinary agile scrum team. We challenge you every step of the way: world-famous brands, innovative products and great career opportunities are all part of your job.
We'll keep you up to date about the latest trends and major investment themes for years to come, including cloud, mobile, IoT, analytics and AI.
As an Experienced Tester, you add value in many ways by:
- Be a promotor in your team of improved ways of working to reach bug prevention instead of bug detection.
- Play an important role in the stages before the software is delivered; contribute to the quality of the software specifications, contribute to the quality of code designs and regression test cases (shift left).
- Testing Planon’s web-based product using our state-of-the-art testing tools, such as QF-Test, JUnit, Selenium, and Neo Load.
- Creating logical test designs with the use of standard test design techniques.
- Steering on technical and functional quality of product development
- Being the fallback for other testers in your team when they don’t know how to do something.
- Software Development
- 3-5 years
Where would we be without passion for software development? We would also like to see this passion in you and we would like you to share this with your colleagues. You're driven to take things proactively instead of waiting for something to happen - even when it's never been done before. Open and transparent, are the most important qualities we want to see in you. In addition, you breathe quality and stand behind your technical skills and know how to combine this perfectly with a pragmatic mentality.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience as a Software tester or Test engineer
- Analytically strong and conscientious in execution
- The ambition to help us maintain our position as a worldwide market leader
We are eager to get to know you, regardless of your level of experience. Our ideal tester is an expert who enjoys sharing his / her knowledge with others and supports us in developing first-time-right software.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences.
Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package Here
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How do we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.