Are you a spectacular solution thinker who can advise clients in pre-sales and implementation? Would you like to be a key contributor to increasing revenue by creating and delivering solutions to close new opportunities and implement them?
Work as the key solution advisor and product advocate for Planon: your job
Our consultants are key members of our team: responsible for driving revenue by creating and delivering solution propositions to close new business opportunities as well as delivering them to our clients. In this job you are responsible for articulating product positioning and technology to various business users, key stakeholders and executives, system administrators, IT specialists, etc.
you’ll be working with world-leading clients and teammates all around the world.
You successfully fulfilled your role by:
- Engage with prospects and clients to identify functional and technical issues in every stage of their business processes and create and deliver tailored on-site and web product demonstrations to address those issues.
- Together with our salespeople, respond to RFIs and/or RFPs.
- Learn about the configuration options within the Planon software and how to implement them best.
- Develop specifications and implement them.
- Identify functionality gaps in the Planon platform through prospect/customer interactions and effectively communicate them internally for future solution delivery.
- Educate prospects and clients regarding industry best practices when applicable.
- 3-5 years
Our mission is to deliver our world-class standard software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges in digital transformation for smart building and smart workplace To fulfil our mission, we are looking for a true team player, creative and self-motivated, with a track record of success and familiarity with proposing solutions to clients.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, more experience will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Analytical, Hands-on and Customer-oriented
Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker
Fluent in English and Cantonese, additional language skills will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
Knowledge of BIM, CAD and IoT is an advantage
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences.
Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package Here
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How do we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
How we improve your life at work:
- Projects with world-leading clients
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
- Flexible working arrangement
- Good promotion path for career development
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.