Do you want to assure high quality- user friendly software? In this role you have impact on the improvement of first time-right software development. You’ll be part of a multifunctional team, consisting of functional designers, developers and testers.
Planon is a global company and because of that your team can be international too. Most of our development teams are partially Dutch and Indian, but all individuals works closely together on a daily basis.
As a Software Tester, you want to work on solutions that matter. At Planon, you can! Our mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility and real estate challenges. Our fully equipped software factory with automated CI/CD pipelines is one of the key elements in the software development process in making this happen.
We need you to test our web-based and mobile enterprise products together with your multidisciplinary agile scrum team. We challenge you every step of the way: world-famous brands, innovative products aiming at and helping towards a sustainable world and great career opportunities are all part of your job. We'll keep you up to date about the latest trends and major investment themes for years to come, including cloud, mobile, IoT, analytics and AI.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Being a promotor in your team of improved ways of working to reach bug prevention instead of bug detection (first time right).
- Playing an important role in the stages before software is delivered; contribute to the quality of the software specifications, contribute to the quality of code designs and regression test cases (shift left).
- Testing Planon’s web-based and mobile products using our state-of-the-art testing tools, such as QF-Test, JUnit, Selenium, NeoLoad.
- The Netherlands
- Software Development
- 3-5 years
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees are the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to be driven to take things proactively instead of waiting for something to happen - even when it's never been done before. Open and transparent, are the most important qualities we want to see in you. In addition, you breathe quality and stand behind your technical skills and know how to combine this perfectly with a pragmatic mentality.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in (Business) IT / informatics or similar is preferred, but relevant experience is more important;
- Multiple years of relevant work experience* as a Software tester or Test engineer;
- Experience with Test Automation (Selenium is preferred);
- We work in the office twice a week (team days), the rest is completely flexible;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless your experience.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer a salary range up to annually (based on 40 hours and experience) and the following benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live ,and play.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.