Field Marketeer SAP
Are you up for a unique challenge? Are you the experienced marketeer we are looking for to turn an exciting partnership into a powerful growth accelerator?
Planon recently announced a strategic partnership with SAP with the objective to offer companies an integrated solution for real estate and facility management. As a result, corporate organisations and commercial real estate companies will benefit from optimised management of their real estate portfolio together with an improved and more sustainable building performance. To build on the success of the partnership, we need your expertise and enthusiasm.
In this role, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders: SAP team, the dedicated Solution Marketeer and Regional Marketeers at Planon. You will also rely on a Global Marketing & Communication team that is composed of experts in Digital Marketing, Communication, Multi-Media & Design and Campaigns.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- You will create awareness on the partnership and solution in the assigned markets and towards SAP partners ecosystem, by developing dedicated content and arranging Planon’s participation and speaking opportunities at SAP events;
- You will support demand generation thanks to dedicated initiatives that will create the required pipeline, such as on- and offline events (webinars, roundtables, trade shows), digital advertising campaigns, content syndication, and Account Based Marketing programs;
- You will be responsible for the marketing data quality and ensure a good communication and collaboration with sales and account managers for optimum results in campaigns;
- By using Salesforce and Marketo (Marketing Automation), you will measure, analyse and report on the ROI of the different initiatives;
- Based on the annual Go to Market Strategy, you will create the dedicated Marketing plan; including budget management and an activity calendar. A deeper understanding of Planon’s key markets, the customers, propositions, products and competitors will contribute to your performance.
- United Kingdom
- Marketing Communications
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees are the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to have an entrepreneurial mindset, a creative way of thinking, and be an innovative Marketeer.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant Master’s degree in Marketing or Business;
- 3 to 5 years of B2B Marketing experience within a corporate environment, IT software background preferred;
- Experience with a broad set of Marketing disciplines including but not limited to: event management, online Marketing, social media, demand generation Marketing, public relations, customer communications, and collateral;
- An entrepreneurial and upbeat attitude, proactive, able to work with initiative and independently to support a rapidly growing organisation;
- Creative thinking, critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with innovative Marketing expertise are essential;
- Previous experience in running Marketing campaigns using Marketing automation tooling and SalesForce CRM is desirable;
- Experience of working with front line B2B Sales is an advantage.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German would be considered a plus
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer a good salary and the following benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.