Business Development Manager SAP - North America
As a Global Business Developer - North America you are responsible for business development in relation to our strategic SAP partnership. You will generate, identify and qualify sales opportunities within the global SAP eco-system to drive revenue growth and the success of the Planon - SAP alliance. For that you will closely work together with the SAP ecosystem of SAP departments, SAP VAR’s and SAP system integrators.
We are looking for someone who can execute the business plan including focus areas, objectives and targets. You are responsible for stakeholder management internally with solution centers, business area sales, marketing and the partner team in order to reach our business goals for the assigned responsibility. The sales process itself will be executed for Planon by our sales managers in the Business area’s and for SAP by SAP or the SAP VAR’s.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Maintain a close relationship with the SAP ecosystem to develop opportunities;
- Qualify leads and establish on a high level what the right offering is towards the potential customers given the technology status and roadmap of the customers. Especially regarding SAP.
- Align and coordinate the setup of a team (VAR, System integrator, SAP sales, Planon Sales) to conduct the sales process
- Support this initial qualification and architectural design process with high level estimates and commercial proposals;
- Involve pre-sales when needed and give presentations regarding the Planon Value Propositions and possibilities ;
- Ensure the right registering of the opportunity in salesforce and make sure everyone follows up correctly;
- Be the trusted coordinator between all parties involved;
- Create in this way sufficient pipeline for the defined target area’s and markets;
- Create pipeline by contributing to lead generation campaigns and execute activities and events to generate new leads and opportunities for the defined target area.
- North America
- 10+ years
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees is the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to be entrepreneurial, customer oriented, organised and a team-player.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience in relevant businesses (SaaS/Enterprise software or adjacent)*;
- Excellent international collaboration skills with colleagues, customers and partners;
- Experience with Planon or SAP business development, have already a network in the SAP or Planon Ecosystem;
- Tangible experience in Commercial Real Estate would be considered advantageous ;
- Willingness to travel within North America;
- Fluency in English.
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless your experience.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer a competitive salary and the following benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.