Solutions Advisor - North America
Are you an outstanding thinker who can advise clients on the right solutions to meet their business needs? Do you have the ability to understand and demonstrate how complex technology can help simplify business processes and add value?
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their business challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be a strong technical resource, client-oriented, intuitive and responsive. You should have a proven track record in pre-sales engineering, consulting, and solutioning for enterprise software applications. In addition, you should know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Your role will include:
- Demonstrating strong product expertise needed to sell Planon solutions to various corporate real estate, facilities management and IT business users, key stakeholders, and executives
- Identifying technical and functional issues in every stage of the customer business process and create and deliver tailored on-site and web product demonstrations to address those issues
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Representing the product at field events such as conferences, trade shows and seminars
- Working with cross-functional teams including product, sales, and services to provide a delightful client experience.
- Willingness to take initiatives, continuously grow, learn, and develop product and industry knowledge.
- North America
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees is the heart of our culture and the key to our collective success. To be successful in this role, you will need to be pro-active, intuitive, and results-driven.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria*:
- A relevant university degree
- 2+ years of Enterprise Software Pre-Sales experience OR have 2+ years of IWMS / Facilities / Real Estate / CAFM / Smart Building / IOT Software Consulting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- True team player, creative and self-motivated
- Fluent in English
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of your experience.
Planon offers our employees a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative hybrid work environment. We offer continuous global learning and meaningful training opportunities within close knit regional teams. For this role we offer the following competitive benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognized world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. We put our people at the heart of our company and offer an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.