How would you build awareness within the fast-growing industry that Planon is in? For our sales & marketing department, we’re looking for a new colleague who can help us improve our marketing & communications, generate leads, and grow our business across Asia.
In this dual role of Field Marketeer and Inside Sales at Planon Asia, you will be responsible for developing and executing a winning marketing plan and business development activities to support our growth objectives. Working closely with Sales and Account Management, activities will include brand awareness, demand generation and lead follow-ups.
You’re important in creating brand awareness by developing content, supporting and creating case studies, and maintaining and creating valuable relationships with industry stakeholders, prospects, and clients. A deeper understanding of Planon’s key markets, customers, propositions, products, and competitors will contribute to our success together.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Creating a marketing plan for the region and translating it into various actions
- Owning the execution of on- and offline marketing programs;
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Working closely with your colleagues from different departments to have the best understanding of our partners, our propositions, and the innovations within the market
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand our CRM system
- Preparation of tenders as a member of the bid-team
- 3-5 years
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees is the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success, we need you to have an entrepreneurial mindset, a creative way of thinking, and be an innovative Marketeer/Sales person.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- More than 3 years of relevant experience with enterprise business software or within a corporate IT-related organization;
- Knowledge of Facilities management, IWMS, Estate sector is an advantage
- Experience with a broad set of marketing disciplines as well as sales
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and customer-oriented
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Be proactive and able to work within a rapidly growing international organization.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we’ll expose you to challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package Here
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.