Lead Consultant - Germany
As a lead consultant, you are the technical contact for our customers in the context of the implementation of our software for our new and existing customers.
You know the current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management and have the necessary diplomatic skills to read “between the lines” and successfully manage projects in changing framework conditions.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
Business Process Consulting:
- You will identify the current challenges facing our customers and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- Definition of road maps and project planning in cooperation with our project managers
- Elaboration of specifications as well as ensuring the implementation of customer requirements in accordance with the specification on budget and on time
- Expansion of your know-how on current market trends and developments
- Consultancy Services
Regardless of whether you are visiting a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and travel is part of your job. You will be working with a specific set of customers and will be in meetings with accountants a lot, therefore it’s important you speak ‘their language’.
What you bring to us:
- Several years of professional experience in the implementation of CAFM / IWMS software solutions in large companies;
- A proactive attitude with a result and problem solving mindset;
- Experience in implementing software solutions;
- A healthy dose of humor;
- A relevant degree
- the ability to communicate in German fluently.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer the following competitive benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.
Please apply with CV and motivation letter in English.