Are you considering purchasing IWMS software? Or planning to replace your existing solution because it doesn’t meet your needs anymore?
In both cases you need a winning plan of attack.
The process starts with really understanding your own requirements, and getting key people in your organization on board by communicating these needs with an effective business case. A solid project plan also includes a vendor selection process, where you’ll need to make the most of your conversations with potential vendors to get the demos you need to make the right choice.
In this webinar, we’ll walk you through the key components you need to make your business case for an IWMS clear and effective. We’ll also discuss strategies for communicating with vendors to make sure every meeting and demo you’re involved in is a step in the right direction for selecting the best IWMS for your organization.
In this free webinar you’ll explore and learn:
- How to write a successful business case and get it approved
- Strategies for getting the most out of vendor demos
- IWMS benefits that improve ROI and ROE
- How to mitigate potential risk factors in capitalizing IWMS benefits
- To view this webinar, simply complete the form on the right-hand side