Are you considering purchasing IWMS software? Or planning to replace your existing solution because it doesn’t meet your needs anymore? In both cases you need a winning plan of attack.
The process starts with really understanding your own requirements, and getting key people in your organization on board by communicating these needs with an effective business case, which includes costs and benefits over a minimum of a three year perspective.
This webinar shows you how to build a credible business case that will help convince your decision makers of the added value of an Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
In this free webinar we will share with you:
- How to write a successful business case
- Six concrete IWMS benefits and their monetary and organizational potential
- Potential risks in capitalizing IWMS benefits
- Five practical tips that will drive a business case acceptance and approval
- To view this webinar, simply complete the form in the right hand column