IWMS solutions have traditionally been designed and built for specialized users like maintenance experts, space planners or real estate portfolio managers. However, new workplace concepts and technologies – such as the expansion of mobility, IoT, and Big Data –have laid the foundation for a broad, fundamental revolution in the IWMS landscape.
Multiple people in different job roles – all with their specific perceptions, expectations, and needs – need to collaborate and be connected in a single IWMS platform. Whether these are business employees in the office, visitors, maintenance specialists or technical field engineers: all roles need context sensitive and intuitive interaction on devices that suit their specific needs.
Planon Universe is an IWMS platform with true role-based interaction including service desk employees, service managers, and back office specialists.
In this free webinar you’ll learn more about:
- The business need for role-based interaction in IWMS
- Key differences between roles, interactions and devices
- Planon Universe and its role-based concept
- Practical do’s and don’ts for relevant and intuitive interaction
- An example case that shows how Planon Universe unifies different roles with multiple interactions
To view this webinar, simply complete the form in the right hand column.