A webinar about innovative mobile solutions that connect technicians and engineers with your back office to support them in efficient maintenance work.
Lack of communication between planners, technicians, managers and even customers is a big challenge in most facilities management and real estate departments.
Whether work orders are originated from planned maintenance, reactive maintenance or a service request; communication about what, when, where, why and how needs to be correct and easy to access. Thanks to mobile devices, it has become much easier to communicate. By equipping technicians and field engineers with specialized apps, these users get online and offline access to everything they need to do their jobs.
In this free webinar you’ll learn more about:
- The benefits of this integrated solution
- The concept behind Planon Mobile Field Services
- Solution capabilities
- Customer cases and experiences
- Example case: mobile field service as part of an integrated process
- To view this webinar, simply complete the form in the right hand column