A webinar about how easy-to-access and relevant self-service interaction drives a successful IWMS implementation.
To meet the standards of how business is conducted in today's world, employees, students, and building occupants have come to expect 24/7 access to business support services - whether that means having the ability to book a meeting room while en route, reporting a malfunction after hours, or requesting a facility or service from a mobile device.
Learn more about Planon's IWMS platform and how it offers context-sensitive interaction on devices that suit the specific needs of service desk employees, service managers, and back office specialists.
In this free webinar you’ll learn more about:
- The benefits of self-service as part of an IWMS
- Requirements for a successful implementation
- Planon Self-Service and Apps: role-based interaction on multiple devices
- Customer cases and experiences
- Example case: self-service as part of an integrated process
- To view this webinar, simply complete the form in the right hand column.