For the last few years, the “Internet of Things” and “Smart Buildings” have both been big topics of discussion for many organizations. Within the field of Facility and Real Estate Management, the discussion focuses on how to make the workplace more cost efficient, effective, and customer-oriented.
The challenge is to determine what practical use cases can really support the strategic objectives of the organization. In this webinar, Planon will give practical examples of how organizations are using the Internet of Things, how to create a business case to support implementation, and “dos and don’ts” for investigating Smart Building solutions.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn about:
- Recent research on the Internet of Things in FM and RE
- 3 practical use cases and their benefits
- Case studies from the field
- How IWMS can help you develop smart solutions and achieve organizational objectives
- Daily practice, what should your next steps be?
To view this webinar, please fill out the form.