Depending on your building portfolio, the number of diagnostics created by implementing Smart Building Technologies could be enormous. But what if you had a system that could handle all those diagnostics and turn them into structured, actionable alerts to help you make smarter business decisions around your assets and maintenance processes?
Jos Knops, Director of Product Marketing from Planon and Brett Spindler, Enterprise Business Development – Digital Solutions at Schneider Electric will explore some of these smart building technologies, and Brett will show the importance of knowing the health of your assets and facilities – especially in this time when organizations are preparing for a successful return to the office.
Planon offers a technology agnostic solution that enables integration with any open Smart Building platform. Jos Knops will share an example of Planon’s standard integration with Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ Building Advisor, and how that integration provides automated and actionable intelligence to optimize the condition-based maintenance of buildings on a portfolio level.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- New smart building technologies
- Schneider Electric's vision on smart buildings, and the translation of this vision into EcoStruxure™ Building Advisor
- The role that smart building technology has in a workplace re-entry plan
- The benefits of integrating smart building platforms with facility management and real estate management software
- Practical examples of standard integration using Planon Connect for Building Advisor
Fill out the registration form on the right-hand side of this page to request the webinar.