Real Estate Management
Space & Workplace Management
Asset & Maintenance Management
Integrated Services Management
Valuable management information in Planon Integrated Services Management solution
Understanding the performance of your suppliers, the satisfaction level of customers, actual costs versus agreed budgets, upcoming expirations of contracts, the number of catering requests per department or the number of IT incidents per month: operational output and management information are both key to identify quality improvements and cost saving opportunities. The Planon Integrated Services Management solution includes many standard reports and an extensive and easy to use report generator to create your specific reports. For efficient monitoring and communication with customers and suppliers, Planon’s Integrated Services Management includes a wide range of web based dashboards that present real-time management information like SLA performances, SLA escalations, actual workloads, and costs versus budgets.
Why Planon software
- Very easy to access operational reporting and graphical management information
- Enormous diversity and flexibility in composing exactly the reports and analyses you need
- Deep dive into dashboards to analyze information in more detail
- Date and period based reporting supports historical analyses, future planning reports, and output for certain periods of time
- Reports are generated real-time from data and processes in the Planon Integrated Services Management solution
- Huge diversity of ready-to-use standard reports that facilitate all stakeholders
- Identify cost savings by combined reporting of multiple disciplines
- Full budget and cost control with real-time dashboards, proactive alerts, and reports
- Output drives excellent service execution and SLA tracking
- Compliant reporting and management information that supports strategic decision making
The Planon Integrated Services Management solution includes a wide range of standardized and ready to use reports and analyses for all different users and stakeholders. The built-in report generator allows users even to design and compose their specific output and analyses, and save these for future use. The solution offers many different drilldown and search functions to report on delivered and planned services, operational performances, contracts, costs, budgets, suppliers, locations and many more. Web based dashboards complete this solution with real-time management information that allows managers and executives to analyze performances, recognize trends, and forecast capacities and budgets.
Standard reports, like:
- Open requests per customer, closed incidents per month, registered calls per day, incidents per category, costs per month, costs versus budgets
- Operational work execution reports, orders per supplier or department, impact analyses, work permits, completion analyses, stock reports, financial analyses, charge back reports
- Report generator to create user defined reports including report design, data fields, calculations, selection criteria, grouping and various of settings
- Proactive alerts or notifications in case of any risk that service levels are not met or deadlines to complete exceed preset threshold values
- Performance analyses and service reports delivery against agreed service contracts, financial impacts, bonus or penalty implications
- Monitor change in customer demand over time, preferred services, customer satisfaction and feedback
Services Management dashboards:
- Access web based management dashboards with your browser or on any connected mobile device to monitor actual performances
- View Service Level Agreements (SLA) results per month, exceeding SLA’s, services work reported and in progress, workload per month, or work orders per services category
- Drilldown in dashboards to analyze details, add your specific dashboards and allow access to any relevant stakeholders
On this page you learned more about Planon's solution for Integrated Services Management.
Interested to find out more? Use one of the options below.