Real Estate Management software
Space & Workplace Management software
Maintenance Management software
Integrated Services Management software
Sustainability Management software
Valuable management information in Planon Maintenance Management solution
The financial and qualitative impact of changing or postponing maintenance is tremendous. Postponing preventive maintenance will increase reactive maintenance and related costs. Reducing the condition requirements for assets or buildings will decrease both maintenance costs and asset quality. Understanding the impact of these changes is a key prerequisite to align your maintenance strategy with corporate goals, budgets, and legislative requirements. The Planon Maintenance Management solution includes a unique graphical plan board that allows maintenance managers to visualize and analyze these impacts. Simply by dragging & dropping, executives can create different maintenance scenarios, align costs with budgets, analyze impacts on resources, and forecast mid- and long-term maintenance investments. Additionally, graphical KPIs and dashboards, extensive reporting tools, and performance monitoring functions, support maintenance managers to increase cost efficiency and operational excellence in maintenance processes.
Why Planon software
- Very easy to access operational reporting and graphical management information
- Enormous diversity and flexibility in composing exactly the reports and analyses you need
- Deep dive into dashboards to analyze information in more detail
- Date and timeframe based reporting supports historical analyses, future planning reports, and output for certain periods of time
- Reports are generated real-time from data and processes in the Planon Maintenance Management solution
- Huge diversity of ready-to-use standard reports that facilitate all stakeholders with relevant information
- Identify cost savings by combined reporting of multiple maintenance regimes and disciplines
- Full budget and cost control with real-time dashboards, proactive alerts, and reports
- Output drives excellent maintenance execution and SLA tracking
- Compliant reporting and management information that supports strategic decision making
The Planon Maintenance Management solution includes a wide range of standardized and ready to use reports and analyses for all different users and stakeholders. The built-in report generator allows users to design and compose their specific output and analyses, and save these for future use. The solution also includes a unique graphical plan board that allows maintenance managers to visualize, analyze and even adjust their maintenance plans. This plan board offers extensive search and drilldown functions to visualize exactly what you need. Web based dashboards complete this solution with real-time management information that allows managers to analyze and optimize their maintenance investments and strategy.
Standard reports, such as:
- Asset lifecycle and condition reports, maintenance history and forecast, costs and budget reporting, long-term costs analyses, resources analyses, contract expiration reports
- Operational work execution reports, orders per supplier, impact analyses, work permits, completion analyses, stock reports, financial analyses
- Report generator to create user defined reports including report design, data fields, calculations, selection criteria, grouping and various of settings
Graphical plan board and dynamic reporting:
- Drilldown into maintenance plans from different perspectives like timeframe, properties, contracts, asset groups, specific assets, activity types, budgets, provider, or any other combination
- Interactively adjust your maintenance plans by simply dragging & dropping activities, query activity details and schedules, and immediately view the impact of changes
- Report your maintenance plan in alphanumerical and graphical reports that support dynamic search criteria, grouping options, and a large number of display options
- Access web based management dashboards with your browser or on any connected mobile device to monitor actual maintenance performances
- View Service Level Agreements (SLA) results per month, exceeding SLA’s, maintenance work reported and in progress, workload per month, or work orders per maintenance category like planned or reactive
- Drilldown in dashboards to analyze details, add your specific dashboards and allow access to any relevant stakeholders
On this page you learned more about Planon's solution for Maintenance Management.
Interested to find out more? Use one of the options below.