Real Estate Management
Space & Workplace Management
Asset & Maintenance Management
Integrated Services Management
Valuable management information in Planon Space & Workplace Management solution
Understanding the current and future occupancy and vacancy of your spaces, the space consumption per department, or the utilization of flexible workplaces and meeting rooms: operational output and management information are both key to identify improvements and cost saving opportunities. The Planon Space & Workplace Management solution includes next to many standard reports an extensive and easy to use report generator to create your specific reports. The built in CAD viewer supports visualization of any kind of space or occupancy analyses. When using AutoCAD®, these space analyses can even be executed from within any AutoCAD® drawing that is connected with this solution.
Why Planon software
- Very easy to access operational reporting and graphical management information
- Enormous diversity and flexibility in composing exactly the space and workplace analyses you need
- Built-in CAD viewer allows easy and broad access to graphical space mappings and CAD drawings
- Date and time based reporting supports historical space analyses, future occupancy and vacancy reports, and workplace utilization analyses for certain periods of time
- Reports are generated real-time from data and processes in the Planon Space & Workplace Management solution
- Huge diversity of ready-to-use standard reports
- Space occupancy analysis creates transparency across your portfolio and allows for benchmarking
- Graphical visualizations support scenario planning and decision making
- Occupancy analysis of meeting rooms helps you to increase the effective use of meeting spaces
- Workplace utilization analysis allows you to improve workplace efficiency and align workplace concepts with your organization’s needs
The Planon Space & Workplace Management solution includes a wide range of search options and drilldown functions to analyze and report on all relevant aspects of spaces and workplaces, including standardized and ready to use reports for all different stakeholders. The built in report generator allows users to design and compose their specific output and analyses, and save these for future use. Next, the solution includes a graphical CAD viewer that supports space planners and occupants to visualize space utilization and occupancy from many perspectives. Web based dashboards complete this solution with real-time management information to analyze and optimize the use of dynamic spaces like meeting rooms and flexible workplaces.
Space occupancy analyses:
- Drilldown and search spaces from different perspectives like property, floor, space category, department, cost center, or any other combination
- Report floor areas per building, per department, or per space category, report space occupancy and vacancy on reference dates
- Run pre-defined reports for occupancy charge back, accommodation planning, and space analyses
Workplaces and meeting room analyses:
- View meeting room utilization and occupancy per month, per week or day, analyze a number of reservations per department, evaluate no-shows, and generate chargeback reports
- Analyze workplace utilizations, identify favourite workplaces and spots, analyze peak times, and report occupancy KPIs per department
- Report generator to create user defined reports including report design, data fields, calculations, selection criteria, grouping and various of settings
Graphical space visualization:
- Create real time colored space mappings with the built-in CAD viewer to visualize departments, cost centers, free spaces, space categories, workplaces, employees, or any specific query
- Set different reference dates to visualize space mappings over time, and insert dynamic legends that display totals and counts
- Use your AutoCAD® software to create your space mappings directly within the AutoCAD® drawing file
On this page you learned more about Planon's solution for Space & Workplace Management.
Interested to find out more? Use one of the options below.