March 31st, 2012 - Planon, a global provider of Facility Management and Real Estate software solutions, extends its 25-year record of profitable growth with a 25 percent increase in overall revenue for 2011, including a 24 percent increase in software license sales.
Revenue growth was driven by exceptional performance in the United States, Great Britain and Central European markets. In 2011, Planon welcomed 56 new customers, including U.S. Bank, Unilever and St. Luke’s University Health Network.
Planon’s leadership in innovation and technology is anchored by its commitment to invest 20 per cent of its annual revenues in R&D, spearheaded by an international team of 118 product management and development colleagues.
In addition to a strong financial performance, the company also completed a number of strategic initiatives to position it for even stronger growth in 2012. These include:
- The acquisition and integration of Site Alpha, a leading global provider of cloud-based Facility Management solutions, with offices in Montreal and Paris;
- Relocating North American headquarters to accommodate expansion;
- Opening offices in Austria and Singapore, bringing the total Planon workforce to more than 400 employees;
- Expanding the Planon office in Hyderabad, India;
- The launch of Planon Accelerator, a powerful yet easy to implement solution that combines the best practices from more than 1,300 successful customer implementations.
Planon is proud to be named to the leader’s quadrant in Gartner’s latest Integrated Workplace Management Systems Magic Quadrant. This is the third time Planon has been given this prestigious ranking.
According to Gartner, “Leaders have strength in applications and platform technology, demonstrate a high level of quality in product reliability and service, have strong operational and organizational capabilities and financial stability, have a global reach and offer a strong vision of customer needs, reflected in a robust development roadmap.”