Do you have a strategy to take on the new lease accounting standard from FASB?
The new standard, which goes into effect on January 1, 2019, includes the obligation to publish comparable figures for three consecutive years (so 2017, 2018, and 2019). This means organizations need to be prepared now. However, a recent survey from Deloitte showed that only 14% are prepared or extremely prepared.
View this webinar about the many questions surrounding these new standards and the opportunities and challenges that organizations will face as January 1, 2019 quickly approaches.
During this webinar you will:
- Understand how the new FASB standards affect your business and why you need a plan to act now
- Learn about new requirements for property and asset lease administration
- See how you can eliminate your isolated contract administrations and excel sheets
- Experience use cases within Planon Lease Accounting to demonstrate the FASB changes
- Learn how to easily and securely adapt to the new standards
- To view this webinar, simply complete the form in the right hand column