About XIC Legionella Management
XIC Legionella Management gives organisations control over all aspects of legionella management with clear dashboards and easy-to-use job registration tools. XIC Legionella Management utilises Planon building and room data to avoid double maintenance of data. Upon request, the XIC Legionella Management module automatically creates legionella flushing tasks for taps and rooms marked in Planon as ‘not used’.
The XIC Legionella Compliance Dashboards provide customers with up-to-date insight into the status of their integral legionella management. With the Planon/XIC link, organisations easily comply with all legionella laws, rules & standards and keep the legionella risk under control.
|Facility Management, Service Providers, IoT||XPERT In Control B.V. (XIC)||Global||Paid|
- XIC Legionella Management helps organizations to improve the quality and efficiency of their (mandatory) legionella management and also saves time.
- XIC offers the ideal solution for managers, service personnel and board members.
- Management: All key management information about legionella work processes and results is stored in clear dashboards in a single cockpit.
- Service personnel: Via their own personal dashboards, both internal employees and external contractors carrying out legionella-related tasks can see their tasks at a glance.
- Board members: Directors can access automatically generated legionella compliance reports at any time.
- A common browser is required for the dashboard environment. An Android or iOS smartphone is required for the
To use and integrate this app with your Planon solution(s), you need to purchase both XIC Legionella Management and the connector Planon Connect for XIC Legionella Management. Please get in contact with your accountmanager at Planon to purchase Planon Connect for XIC Legionella Management, or use the Contact button above for more information.
Version of the app
Related Planon solutions
About Xpert in Control
XIC is a turnkey compliance & safety management SaaS solution for buildings and installations to act in accordance with laws, regulations, and standards. The crucial process and performance information is available in one dashboard and users are automatically being notified about deviations. XIC enables organizations to actually be “in control”.