What is Facility Management Software?
There are numerous benefits to FM software. As well as providing operational support to facility management processes like space, maintenance and services management, facility management software provides managers with valuable information and analytics that help them with making the right decisions, implementing the appropriate measures, and tracking the results. Think of the following benefits:
- Visibility of Facility Management costs and savings potential
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business and operational requirements
- Helps to evaluate a potential outsourcing strategy
- Demonstrating customer value
- Aligning workplace concepts with increasing workforce mobility
Explore our White Paper – ‘From trend to reality’ to learn more about:
- How the Real Estate and Facility Management domain is expected to develop.
- 10 trends that will shape Real Estate and Facility Management by 2022.
Download a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form on the right-hand side of this page.
Request white paper
Learn more about Facility Management
Facility Management, Technology & the Future of Work
A panel of experts from Frost & Sullivan, KPMG, Schneider Electric, Philips, and Planon discuss the evolving role of facility management and technology in creating a successful return-to-work experience post pandemic. 1:03:12 EnglishWatch webinar
Harness the power of your facilities and real estate data
Learn more about the value of implementing digital strategies for data utilisation by watching this joint webinar with IWFM, 3edges and Planon. 1:10:40 EnglishWatch webinar
Data - the essential resource that powers your facility management processes
Get a better understanding of the value of data for your facility management processes by reading the IWFM Guidance Note ‘Harnessing the power of data’Read more