The importance of capital project management for real estate and facility managers
In many businesses the number of real estate and facilities projects are increasing, from operational projects such as structural adjustment or relocation, to large investments such as lease renewals or property developments.
This white paper explains how employing the right approach to capital project management ensures that complex projects are delivered on time, in budget, and in-line with the business case. It covers:
- Managing a growing project portfolio and staying in control
- What is capital project management?
- Financial management in projects
- How does software support the capital project management process?
- How does an IWMS support the capital project management process?
Complete the form on the right to receive your free copy of the "Capital Project Management" white paper.