Why choose Planon
Proven experience and solutions
- Benefit from our proven track record with over 35 years experience in IWMS and 750 professionals that work with 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Profit from an on time and in budget implementation due to our best practices, based on market standards and our experience with a customer base in a range of industries.
- Take advantage of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership due to future-proof software that evolves with your organization.
Innovative technology from a thoughtleading supplier
- Experience the innovations that result from Planon’s high investment in Research & Development and continuous drive to make technology work more efficiently for our customers.
- Incorporate new solutions in areas such as BIM, mobile applications, and sensor technology to further increase cost efficiency and workforce productivity.
- Benefit from state-of-the-art integration technology that ensures an easy integration within your IT landscape, increasing data consistency, allowing real-time processing, and delivering valuable management information.
Easy-to-use solutions and accessible support
- Benefit from highest user acceptance due to role-based and intuitive system interaction on devices that suit the expectations and needs from your users.
- Profit from the lowest training requirements because of Planon’s focus on consistency and simplicity in software ergonomics combined with an extensive e-learning offering.
- Have a single-point-of-contact and professional 24/7 worldwide support during both the implementation and utilization of your solution.
Network of global partners and technology alliances:
In addition, Planon maintains a network of global partners and technology alliances to deliver the most optimal solutions to her customers.
Planon energetically participates in a wide range of industry leading networks, research platforms and peer groups. This market connection ensures that our products and services stay aligned with a wide range of global and local standardization initiatives like IFMA standards, CEN, OSCRE and IPD. Our proactive engagement in worldwide research programs and educational networks allows us to release innovate software solutions and technologies that are based on continuously changing market demands and requirements. By sharing our experience and knowhow with these networks and with our customers, Planon can further improve the business contribution and value of any IWMS implementation.
International Facility Management Association, IFMA
Founded in 1980, IFMA is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 23,170 members in 85 countries. Planon contributes to many IFMA initiatives and publications like ‘Work on the Move’, a book that has received a distinguished author award during the IFMA World Workplace Conference 2012, and IFMA publication 'Technology for Facilities Managers’, presenting an overview of the key technology trends and how technology can advance the Facility and Real Estate Management industry.
Erik Jaspers, CTO at Planon, is a member of the launch committee for the Workplace Evolutionaries group. This group, created by IFMA’s Corporate Real Estate Council, provides a collaborative and learning environment to help evolve the workplace, expand workplace innovation and empower people.
Gartner, Inc. is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for clients to make the right decisions, every day. Gartner positions Planon in the Leaders Quadrant of its Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). The research defines “Leaders” as: “Organizations that deliver powerful, reliable, robust platforms based applications and quality service.” Vendors in this quadrant are financially stable and have a clear vision of the needs of the market, reflected in a robust product roadmap.
CoreNet Global is the world’s leading association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace professionals, service providers and economic developers. Over 7,000 members, who include 70% of the Fortune 100 and nearly half of the Forbes Global 2000, meet globally, locally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally. Planon participates in CoreNet’s research and networking initiatives and contributes to several CoreNet Summits worldwide.