By providing visibility into the distribution and occupation density of all space, Planon's Space & Workplace Management solution enables your organisation to reduce costs by ensuring the proper utilisation of all space, and actually matching space utilisation with departmental demands.Learn more
Increase workplace productivity and cost efficiency with a market leading IWMS
Building owners and occupiers are being challenged to deliver high performing workplaces that encourage people to work, meet, innovate and learn in a productive environment. Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers is an innovative Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) platform that creates greater efficiency and quality in processes, measurably reduces corresponding costs and successfully contributes to the organisation’s performance. This IWMS platform combines innovative software solutions with proven best practices and professional services.
Our innovative software solutions
- Comprise a full software suite, based on a single source of the truth and are ‘integrated by design’.
- Are configurable and future-proof standard solutions that evolve with your organisation.
- Are based on highly innovative technology that enables best-in-class workplace performance.
- Offer seamless integration with systems like ERP, finance, HR or any other critical business application.
- Provide easy-to-use role-based interaction and easy access from any device.
Our proven best practice
- Is called Accelerator and combines over 35 years’ experience from 2,500 implementations worldwide.
- Reduces time, costs and effort spent in process design and implementation.
- Includes pre-configured processes, workflows, catalogues, roles, reports and dashboards.
- Offers flexibility to adapt to innovations and new business processes easy and fast.
- Is based on industry standards that enable compliant reporting and benchmarking.
Our professional services
- Include a standard implementation methodology with services such as project management, configuration and fine-tuning.
- Combine a SaaS license model with a secure cloud service, based on Amazon technology.
- Provide excellent customer support services and a customer collaboration and knowledge sharing platform.
- Include an easy-to-use e-learning service that allows users to access courses anytime and anywhere.
- Offer functional, application and technical management services during the solution’s full lifecycle.
Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers offers five fully integrated software solutions that are based on a single source of the truth, are ‘integrated by design’ and available in any combination. All solutions come with Planon’s best practice called Accelerator, including pre-configured processes, workflows, catalogues, roles, reports and dashboards.
Maximise your real estate’s contribution to business results with lower costs.Learn more
Continuously optimise workplace concepts and capacity to fit with business requirements and decrease costs.Learn more
Retain assets in a predefined condition to support business continuity in a compliant and cost efficient way.Learn more
Optimise people-centric services that increase workforce productivity and satisfaction with lower costs.Learn more
Planon offers a series of services that create a foundation of support for organisations during the implementation and the full solution lifecycle. With these services, Planon brings essential knowledge and experience to help you effectively utilise your Planon solution. At the same time, these services reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), increase the flexibility in use, and make your Planon software scalable.
- Review, analyse, and advise you on designing efficient business processes.
- Support you in creating business cases and Return On Investment (ROI) scenarios.
- Guide you in the implementation of specific market standards.
- Fine tune the Accelerator best practice to your specific needs.
- Help you to configure additional processes, reports and KPIs.
- Configure web services or XML based system integration.
Training and E-learning
- Offer standard or customised classroom training for all user roles.
- Provide generic and solution specific E-learning courses.
- Combine classroom training with E-Learning so that you benefit from blended learning.
- Helps you to manage and stay in control during the implementation.
- Uses proven methodologies such as Prince2.
- Ensures project delivery on time and on budget.
- Includes extensive global support by telephone or e-mail.
- Offers the option of Premium Support that extends your Service Level.
- Offers optional worldwide 24/7/365 support.
- Ensure alignment with future change through Functional Management.
- Benefit from accurate data sets and software through Application Management.
- Enjoy guaranteed continuity of IT infrastructure through Technical Management.
- Use Planon’s Customer Connect platform for software downloads, information and FAQs.
- Explore, meet and learn from the global Planon community.
- Easily share your experience with other peer organisations.
- Benefit from a secure Cloud Service based on Amazon Web Services technology.
- Benefit from automated installation of software updates and new releases.
- Remove the worry of infrastructure, backups and system maintenance.
Frank Roosen - Facility Manager at Carglass®
“We can proactively monitor all relevant aspects of our branches like planned maintenance, budgets and costs, and remodelling projects. Allowing us to spend far less time on operational and reactive issues and focus more on long-term contribution to the Carglass® business.”
Learn more about our software & services
Brochure - Planon Real Estate Management
Planon offers a complete, integrated solution that provides your organisation with a clear overview of its real estate portfolio to ensure your real estate strategy is in line with your corporate objectives anytime, anywhere. With Planon, companies can quickly evaluate total cost of ownership and maintain a holistic view of their entire portfolio.Learn more