Real Estate Development Consultant
Reasult, a Planon Group company, is market leader in software that optimizes financial performance of real estate organizations. Our software is used by commercial real estate developers, housing associations, real estate investors and governments. Given our exclusive focus on the real estate market, we have a great deal of knowledge and a clear vision of that market. All our specialists have a background in finance, real estate or IT and usually a combination of these. Reasult closely follows developments and innovations in the market and translates opportunities for improvement into new products. Our customers continuously benefit from these innovations.
We are looking for a consultant who can be the bridge between the Real Estate Development Business and our software.
You successfully fulfill your role when you:
- Align, train and support our customers and internal stakeholders;
- Implement our software to new customers and get them up to speed;
- Build a long term strategy for our software, together with stakeholders;
- Define functional requirements to improve our software solutions;
- Manage the backlog for the development of the product;
- Bring your financial and real-estate expertise to the table.
- Software Development
A company is nothing without its people. Our diverse group of employees is the beating heart of our business and the key to our collective success. To maintain our success we need you to be analytical, innovative and communicative.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or real estate;
- Has an affinity for finance, real estate, and/or software;
- Relevant work experience within finance and real estate*;
- Experience with financial models and Excel;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, German is a pre.
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless your experience.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer a competitive salary and the following benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn, live, and play.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.