Expert panel discussion: introducing a digital maturity roadmap
Innovation doesn’t just entail platforms and processes, but also factors such as broader strategy, engagement, training and culture. Introducing a digital maturity roadmap will position organisations for long-term success and a re-imagining of the service scope, value and positioning.
Watch this joint webinar with experts from IWFM and Planon which discusses common challenges and effective solutions when following a digital maturity pathway, by filling in the form on this page.
The experts in this webinar are:
- Sofie Hooper, Head of Policy and Research at IWFM
- Gordon Mitchell, Co-Founder of WHOLUS
- Erik Jaspers, Global Product Strategy Director at Planon
This webinar explores:
- How businesses can assess and analyse their digital maturity – plus what needs to be done.
- The business case for adopting technology best practices, gaining a competitive edge.
- The importance of data-driven strategies for securing positive business outcomes.
- Why digital maturity unlocks the power of workplaces, driving productivity at all levels.
Fill in the form to watch the webinar now.
* The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) is the body for workplace and facilities professionals.