The market for facility management service providers is strongly affected by evolving customer expectations and demands. Whether you focus on building or asset operations, maintenance services, support services, integrated facility management or any combination, technology has become a dominant and strategic factor in business growth. Planon's Facility Services Business Solution for Service Providers is an integrated software platform that creates operating efficiency, increases customer value, and enables business innovation. As the system of record for your operations, Planon integrates with and is as vital as your HR, purchasing, and financial systems to ensure customer value and scalable business growth.
The Facility Services Business Solution offers tools and processes in four key areas that make service offering, planning, execution, monitoring and billing more efficient, scalable and transparent with extensive process automation and seamless integration. These solutions also come with Planon’s best practice called Accelerator, including pre-configured processes, workflows, catalogues, roles, reports and dashboards.
Improve customer connection by monitoring and managing all customer related communications and delivering transparency on performances.Learn more
Reduce project on-boarding effort and ensure the right people are doing the right work at the right time.Learn more
Use mobile devices and tablets to improve the productivity of field engineers, increase the speed of processing and ensure compliance.Learn more
Increase speed and completeness of billing to reduce revenue leaks and support cost and sales price calculations to improve profitability.Learn more
Our focus on technology and innovation
- This platform offers seamless integrations with your essential systems based on open standards. These configurable and maintainable integrations provide data and process interactions between Planon and your ERP, Finance, HR, CRM and any other required system.
- The Facility Services Business Solution offers a highly secure and scalable IoT platform and Data Lake that is based on Amazon Web Services (AWS) that can support billions of devices and trillions of messages.
- This is a SaaS solution installed within Planon’s state of the art cloud platform based on Amazon Web Services technology, which guarantees system availability.
Our proven best practices
- The Facility Services Business Solution includes a best practice called Accelerator, which includes pre-configured processes, including workflows, catalogues, reports, dashboards, templates, roles, authorisations, data import facilities and configuration descriptions.
- Planon’s best practices reduce time, costs and effort spent in process design and implementation.
- Accelerator offers the flexibility to adapt Planon innovations and new business processes easily and quickly. This ensures alignment with evolving needs and allows you to innovate continuously.
Our professional support
- The Facility Services Business Solution encompasses professional services during its full lifecycle, starting with the initial implementation in your organisation until the use in daily operations, application management and solution expansion.
- You will have a dedicated team of experienced implementation and support professionals, including a specific contact for your organisation.
- Full operations services include a performance based SLA on response times and system availability, 24/7 support worldwide, implementation of configuration changes, additional reports and dashboards, authorisation control, and base data management.
Planon offers a series of services that create a foundation of support for organisations during the implementation and the full solution lifecycle. With these services, Planon brings essential knowledge and experience to help you effectively utilise your Planon solution. At the same time, these services reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), increase the flexibility in use, and make your Planon software scalable.
- Review, analyse, and advise you on designing efficient business processes.
- Support you in creating business cases and Return On Investment (ROI) scenarios.
- Guide you in the implementation of specific market standards.
- Fine tune the Accelerator best practice to your specific needs.
- Help you to configure additional processes, reports and KPIs.
- Configure web services or XML based system integration.
- Offer standard or customised classroom training for all user roles.
- Provide generic and solution specific E-learning courses.
- Combine classroom training with E-Learning so that you benefit from blended learning.
- Helps you to manage and stay in control during the implementation.
- Uses proven methodologies such as Prince2.
- Ensures project delivery on time and on budget.
- Includes extensive global support by telephone or e-mail.
- Offers the option of Premium Support that extends your Service Level.
- Offers optional worldwide 24/7/365 support.
- Ensure alignment with future change through Functional Management.
- Benefit from accurate data sets and software through Application Management.
- Enjoy guaranteed continuity of IT infrastructure through Technical Management.
- Use Planon’s Customer Connect platform for software downloads, information and FAQs.
- Explore, meet and learn from the global Planon community.
- Easily share your experience with other peer organisations.
- Benefit from a secure Cloud Service based on Amazon Web Services technology.
- Benefit from automated installation of software updates and new releases.
- Remove the worry of infrastructure, backups and system maintenance.
Meeting the challenges of Facility Management Service Providers
Learn more about the Facility Services Business Solution
Planon Facility Services Business Solution
Planon Facility Services Business Solution is the operations solution for IoT enabled facility services delivery to support facility services providers.Read more
Disruptive information technology trends affecting the facility management service provider industry
In a joint research report with Panorama, Planon discusses the disruptive technology trends in the service provider industry and our insights into the future.Read more