About Automatic WebDAV Folder Creation
When a chosen record field is inserted or updated, this business rule automatically creates a new folder in WebDAV sharing the same name as that field. For example, when a new order is entered into Planon, it will create a new folder named after the order code.
|IWMS & CAFM||Planon||Global||Free|
- Automatic creation of a new folder in WebDAV based on configurable trigger moments or specified edited fields.
- Planon release L72 or higher.
- There is no need to agree a separate SLA for this app.
Version of the app:
Related Planon solutions
- Planon Integrated Workplace Management Solution
- Planon Facility Services Business Solution
- Planon Campus Management Solution
- Planon Lease Accounting Solution
Planon is the leading global provider of Real Estate and Facility Management software that enables building and service digitalisation by integrating the diverse landscape of smart building technology, business solutions and data into one source of truth and turning that into value for building owners, building users, and service providers. Independent market research and consulting firms have consistently rated Planon as a global leader in the market. Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for more than 2,500 clients, supported by offices and partners around the world.