Podcast 2 – Trends and dominant metrics in real estate management that help transform business | Marie Puybaraud
In this 25-minute podcast with Marie Puybaraud, Global Head of Corporate Research at JLL, you will learn more about:
- Trends that drive the transformation of real estate and revolutionise business
- The shifting focus of the Corporate Real Estate function from being transactional and deal driven, to performance driven
- Metrics that matter, as measurements can no longer focus just on cost savings and return on capital
About the speaker: Dr. Marie Puybaraud is Global Head of Corporate Research at JLL. She is a regular speaker at both national and international level, supporting corporate clients and sharing her knowledge. She is an active member of CoreNet, and also involved with Property EU, Stars, Strathmore Who’s Who, and the Continental Broadcast Network.
Podcast 1 – The critical role of location in executing a business strategy | René Buck
In this first 25-minute podcast with René Buck, CEO and Founder of BCI Global, you will learn more about:
- Societal, geopolitical and economic trends that influence business strategy;
- The way these trends drive an organisation’s location considerations and preferences;
- How this impacts the corporate real estate strategy.
About the speaker: René Buck is CEO and Founder of BCI Global, a leading consultancy firm in areas such as international business strategy, location search and site location, and real estate. He is a prominent speaker at conferences throughout the world and is considered a leading expert by international news media.
To get access to the whole series, please fill out the form.