38% of CO2 is thought to come from buildings. That is why Planon believes RE & FM has an enormous role to play in sustainable development now and in our future society. Caretakers of these buildings and their operations can greatly contribute to reducing their carbon footprint – even small steps can add up to great progress!
To get the discussion started on the contribution of RE & FM to corporate ESG, a panel of experts answered some questions that can help you get the conversation flowing in your organisation. For example:
- How is ESG affecting the role of Facility Management?
- What conversations around Sustainability should FM/Operations be involved in?
- What should they bring to the table when speaking about sustainable practices?
- Where do they see the hidden gems of success for FM and Sustainability?
Watch now! Fill out this form to get the webinar recording.
- Peter Ankerstjerne, Chief Strategy Officer at Planon and Chairman of the Global Board of Directors at IFMA
- Nathalie Perrier, Building Software VP at Schneider Electric
- Dean Stanberry, CFM, LEED AP O+M and 2nd Vice-Chair of the Global Board of Directors at IFMA
- Juliana Beauvais, Research Manager, Enterprise Asset Management and Smart Facilities at IDC
- Yvette Watson, Co-founder of PHI Factory and The 2B Collective