Technology for IFM services is moving beyond efficiency and accuracy of delivery to unlock new service outcomes for customer-centricity and user experience. This shift creates an opportunity for AI to bring together data analytics, IoT, robotics, hyperautomation and extended reality. AI can be integrated throughout the built environment to transform smart buildings and objects into cognitive facilities and systems with intelligent automation for every (I)FM service.
In a recent Virtual Think Tank session, hosted by Frost & Sullivan and Planon, thought leaders from the (I)FM services industry were invited to discuss the role of AI in solving ESG challenges. To learn about the details of this session, download the Key Findings by John Raspin, Partner, Energy and Environment at Frost & Sullivan.
Here are some pressing questions that were addressed in the session:
- What improvements and enhancements can AI bring to ESG, and what new products and services can be developed by FM providers?
- Where are the big wins for AI in terms of driving customer experience?
- How can AI help FM companies achieve their strategic ESG goals?
- What comes next on the AI journey, and what are the use cases of the future?
- What type of collaborations and partnerships will be necessary to drive innovation and uptake of AI for FM applications like ESG, user experience, and new workplace strategies?
Meet the expert panel:
ALLAN ANDERSEN CHRISTENSEN,
Group Vice President at DEAS Group
Head of Sustainability Analysis at Skanska Sweden
JOHN RASPIN, Partner, Energy & Environment at Frost & Sullivan
MARTIN SARGEANT, Commercial Director at Smart Managed Solutions
ANINDYA BISWAS, Chief Digital and Product Officer at Mitie
NUSH CEKDEMIR, Commercial Director International at Planon
Business Solution Manager at Coor Service Management AB
Get your free copy (PDF, English only) of the key findings from Frost & Sullivan by filling out the form on this page.